Living the 80/20 lifestyle
We are supporters of the popular 80/20 philosophy when it comes to diets. 80% of your calories should come from a variety of nutrient dense foods, while the other 20% should come from whatever sounds good. So eat the birthday cake, have a slice of pizza (or three), pair some cheeses with a glass of wine....and don't feel guilty about it! Here you'll find some of our favorite recipes for the other 20%.
Have fun and eat deliciously!